Monday, June 22, 2009

I will miss Akron Elementary!


Kristen and Jayme

Silly Reilley

Katie and Cheney



Bryston and Nate



Ali, Sarah, Greg, Syndey, and Payton





My Akron lunch pals!






One of our classroom group hugs!




Class picture after awards.





About three weeks ago I accepted a full day kindergarten position at a school in Wooster, OH. It was a very difficult decision to make as I have really enjoyed my time teaching at Akron Elementary the last 5 years. However, Wooster is where my family resides and I am looking forward to being closer to them. I will especially miss all of my students whom I have had the privelage to teach! Thanks for making my time at Akron so special and something that I will never forget!

Please keep in touch! You can e-mail me at workmanerin@hotmail.com or send me letters through mail at:
2763 North Millborne Rd.
Wooster, OH 44691.

I would love to keep in touch! I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment